Registered Environmental Health Specialist - Randolph, NJ
Salary: $44,000. Increase to $46,500 after successful completion of year one probation period, then, after successful completion of year two probation, increase to $50,000
Job Type: Full time
Location: Randolph Township Health Department, Randolph, NJ Randolph Township is a local health provider municipality seeking a self-motivated individual to perform sanitary inspections and environmental health work including but not limited to, the enforcement of relevant sanitary, environmental, housing, property maintenance and public health laws and rules with the township and it’s recipient communities; conducts inspections, investigations and; performs other duties as required. Possession of an active Registered Environmental Health Specialist License issued by the NJ Department of Health and Senior Services and a valid New Jersey driver’s license required. State housing inspectors and lead inspector risk assessors licenses are conditions of employment and must be obtained within one year of appointment. Minimum 1 year local health agency experience. Previous experience in other disciplines may be considered.
Forward salary requirements to: Mark Caputo, Health Officer, Randolph Township, 502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Officer – Northern NJ Health Commission
Northern NJ Health Commission seeks a highly qualified and motivated leader who possesses strong managerial and interpersonal skills for the position of Health Officer for a regional health commission.
Responsibilities to include:
- Administrative duties necessary for the operation of a regional health commission.
- Implementation of activities to provide required services as set forth in the “Public Health Practice Standards of Performance for Local Boards of Health in New Jersey” and local ordinances.
- Maintenance of accurate records and files; development of budgets, reports, contracts.
- Communication with officials, local boards of health and residents within the towns served.
- Management and supervision of staff.
- Communication and regular meetings with Board of Commissioners.
- Possession of a valid Health Officer License issued by the New Jersey Department of Health.
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license
- Health Officer or Assistant Health Officer experience
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates to reply with resume to:
Laurie DiCorcia, Vice President, Commission
Registered Environmental Health Specialist - Part-time
Hopewell Township Health Department is seeking a part-time REHS.
Duties to include inspection of septic system repairs/installations; retail food inspections, and environmental complaints.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Director